What can I put in the bin?
– Our skip bins are for general household cleanup waste only.
– No oil or chemicals
– No concrete, bricks, pavers and rocks in standard hire. Prior arrangements can be made.
– No asbestos.
– Paints, poisons, solvents, oils, grease, pesticides, fertilizers, chemicals, ammunitions, explosives and any other harmful or poisonous substances, liquid, powder, solid or gas is strictly prohibited in the skip.
– Mattress or tyres can be disposed at an extra cost (prior arrangement only)
– Batteries are accepted with prior arrangement only.
Can I mix general waste and green waste?
– Mixing general and green waste is allowed, just let our driver know when ordering your bin.
What are your Prices?
– Our prices are listed here.
Can you put it on the grass?
– We can place skip bins on both grass wherever you need it! Placement on grass is subject to weather conditions as Townsville’s monsoonal conditions can make it unsafe or damage your property.
Can you put it on the concrete driveways?
– Our truck gently places and lifts our skip bins using our hydraulic lift which does not drag bins damaging driveways. Our skip bins are “mini” skips so their weight does not damage concrete driveways.
Can you put the bin inside our gate?
– Our small truck allows us the freedom to manoeuvre and place your bin into small areas.
Can you drive through our carport to put the bin in the backyard?
– Definitely, our truck is 2.6m in height so as long as your carport is high enough, we can reverse it into the backyard and place your bin where it is needed.
Do you recycle?
– Yes, we do where possible. Any metal, aluminium, green waste, batteries and other items are all recycled to reduce our impact on the environment.
How many trailer loads in one bin?
– Small 2m3 Mini Skip Bin — Equivalent to 8 wheelie bins or 4 box trailer loads (level). Maximum load: 500kg.
– Medium 3m3 Mini Skip Bin — Equivalent to 12 wheelie bins or 6 box trailer loads (level). Maximum load: 1 tonne.
– Large 4m3 Skip Bin — Equivalent to 16 wheelie bins or 8 box trailer loads (level). Maximum load: 1 tonne.
– Extra Large 6m3 Skip Bin — Equivalent to 25 wheelie bins or 12 box trailer loads (level). Maximum load: 2 tonnes. We supply 2 x 3m3 mini skip bins.
– We offer cash, credit card or direct debit options. Our driver carries an EFT machine making onsite payments easy.
When do I pay for the bin?
– Payment for hire must be made prior or on deliver of the bin.
How long can I have the bin for?
– Standard hire is 7 days, however arrangement can be made to hold the bin longer for a small fee. Subject to availability.
How much weight can I put into the bin?
– Due to load restrictions and dumping fees, 2 metre skips have a load limit of ½ and the 3 metre skips have a load limit of 1 tonne. Loads over these limits can be removed if prior arrangements are made.
How high can the bin be loaded?
– We accept loads that are 30cm over the height of the bin.